Hospitality RecruiterOnsite leadership for HMG Plus
The Hospitality Recruiter will take ownership of engaging, welcoming, and onboarding new hires to temporary and permanent roles within HMG+. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has perfected the “first impression”, positively engages and impacts others, and is a fair judge of character. A strong sense of drive and motivation is key in order to effectively fill client staffing needs and build business. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for hospitality, and a strong desire to grow and develop with a dynamic team of like-minded individuals.
- Represent HMG+ with a polished presentation and unbeatable first impression
- Oversee all initial candidate outreach through various job boards, advertising, recruiting efforts and creative approaches
- Develop strong relationships with various colleges and hospitality programs to build an ongoing candidate pipeline
- Conduct all interviews and preliminary assessments with candidates – in person, phone, email, or skype
- Manage candidate communication and completion through HMG+ skill assessment and onboarding process
- Support the paperwork processing for employee onboarding, including employment verification, reference checks, background screenings, etc.
- Partner with Client Relations Manager to proactively identify new permanent placement opportunities
- Support the team during peak seasons with booking and client facing responsibilities
- Assist with various administrative and operational tasks as needed
- 2-3 years of experience in hospitality and/or recruiting
- 4-year degree preferred
- Impeccable presentation, creates a great first impression
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, confident – needs little direction
- Sense of urgency to get things done, drives for results
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Resilient and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Passionate about hospitality! A smile 🙂
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, only applicants with a full cover letter and resume will be considered. Any spelling or grammatical errors will immediately remove your application from consideration.