HMG+ WAITSTAFFSeeking experienced and professional waitstaff
Are you passionate about food? Do you possess great communication skills? HMG+, a leader in hospitality event staffing is seeking experienced and professional waitstaff with flexible schedules in New York/New Jersey area. Now including Long Island!
- Manage beverage distribution at large-scale events and private parties
- Contribute to set up and break down of event area
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude
- Adhere to HMG+ policies and procedures
- Be a team player follow your Captain’s direction and show initiative by taking logical responsibilities to make the event and service team run efficiently.
- Present yourself with a professional appearance and positive attitude
- Adhere to and Uphold the Core Values of HMG+
- Fluent in email communication and comfortable utilizing online booking software
- Dependable and always on time for work; Honors commitment to HMG + after accepting a gig
- Flexible schedule for morning, afternoon, and evening gigs
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Positive demeanor, naturally friendly, a “people-person”
- Confidence, eager to continue growing within the hospitality industry
- Aligns with the HMG+ Core Values
- A quick smile
- Professional, polished appearance
- Clean, pressed, white, straight collared dress shirt
- Non-slip, rubber soled, skid resistant dress shoes
- Hair is to be pulled back off the face in the case of long hair and/or contained in a clip or hair elastic
- Minimal makeup
- Facial hair is short and well groomed
- Visible tattoos to be covered with clothing, makeup or bandage
- Thorough understanding of food and beverage service preferred, proper wine service knowledge a plus
- Ability to lift at minimum of 40 pounds
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Critical eye for detail and table maintenance
- Ability to quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment
Sound like you or someone you know? Join the Plus team! Be part of a community of like-minded service professionals who value integrity, enjoy seeing their guests smile, work hard, and love the feeling of being part of a successful event.
HMG+ WAITSTAFF APPLICATION
You’re in the right place if you are applying for a front of the house position such as Waiter (Server), Bartender, Barista or Coat Check.