CATERING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTOnsite leadership for HMG Plus
HMG+ is an award-winning hospitality staffing company where excellent service is our passion. We eat, drink and sleep hospitality. You will find that we take pride in everything we do and are dedicated to building long term relationships with both our clients and service staff.
We offer a fun and inclusive corporate culture, with dedicated teammates who place a strong emphasis on teamwork. Becoming a member of the HMG+ Team means exciting company retreats, delicious team lunches, generous holiday time off, and some flexibility depending on your personal commitments. Join the HMG+ Family – we work hard, play hard, and take care of each other as a team!
- Delegate and prioritize daily office duties, including but not limited to:
- Contracts / Proposals
- Event Orders
- Deposit Transmittals
- Client Evaluations
- Vendor Commissions
- Mail, email, and fax distribution
- Preparing, distributing and responsible for menus from Corporate.
- Responsible for procurement of all office needs.
- Process all New Hire paperwork.
- Process and review all Catering Contracts.
- Prepare and monitor distribution of meeting reports and updated event schedules.
- Ensure distribution, status and compliance of event orders and menu programs in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the distribution and continual updates of advanced booking reports.
- Review and ensure accurate and timely deposits of all checks received.
- Collect, distribute and file all associate accidents and Worker’s Compensation reports with Corporate.
- Administer all correspondences in a complete and accurate manner, including but not limited to:
- Thank you letters
- Liquor permit requests
- Kit mailings
- Update all menus and final menu packages
- Responsible for answering phones, taking and distributing messages.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of all operating office equipment. including daily tape back up.
- Responsible for creating all party folders for all events.
- Responsible for file maintenance.
- Responsible for assisting Staff Coordinator with staff hiring.
- Responsible for administrative Delphi support, including but not limited to:
- Merged Document Setup
- Sales Inquiry Reports
- Crystal Reporting
- Responsible for handling and disbursement of all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with all HR initiatives, i.e. 15 minutes of fun, A-team nominations, events, communication, new hire paperwork, etc.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings and training sessions.
- Perform and complete all reasonable assignments as requested by management.
- Follow proper time keeping policies and procedures.
- Follow all sign in and out procedures for keys.
- College degree preferred.
- 2+ years prior administrative experience.
- Prior hotel/hospitality/catering experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills necessary, including EXCEL, MicroSoft Word , MicroSoft Office Suite and Delphi.
- Ability to communicate work related information to co-workers, supervisors, vendors and clients.
- Organized and Detail Oriented.
- Able to work flexible work schedule in order to accommodate business levels.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, only applicants with a full cover letter and resume will be considered. Any spelling or grammatical errors will immediately remove your application from consideration.